Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

cuevas1213
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Sprint

Facebook error

I keep getting the following message: The facebook server has retruend an unknown error and is not able to fulfill your request. I had seen that it had something to do with photos but I deleted some...I still get the same error...any ideas or help...

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Facebook error

There is currently a Facebook problem. 

This error is caused by a Facebook server error (API errors) and is not an error on the BlackBerry server side.

See the following KB for more info: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB25378

Again, from what I've been told the issue is being worked on. Right now the workaround is to use WiFi (you may have to turn off the mobile network completely.) For some reason the mobile network connection to FaceBook isn't working as expected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Developer
waelgasar
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Facebook error

what's your internet connection data plan internet or blackberry internet service ??
Please use plain text.