Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telecom New Zealand

Facebook on 3G not working

Hi, I don't have a blackberry for business so I cannot contact my service provider when it tells me "you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application. Please connect to a Wi-Fi network or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan." Please help other things like web browser work fine on 3G but also blackberry world doesn't work either. Appreciated if you can help me.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Facebook on 3G not working

Hi shadowskape

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

shadowskape wrote:
I don't have a blackberry for business so I cannot contact my service provider when it tells me "you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application. Please connect to a Wi-Fi network or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan." 

You don't need to in business field to contact your Carrier . 

The error message indicates that you don't have sufficient data plan from your Carrier or Mobile service provider . Please contact your Carrier to activate a BlackBerry Data Plan also know as BIS on your account . It will resolve your problem.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.