Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Wolfeh
My Device: Bold 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Failed to associate with network?

Help!, I dont know what this means, I have looked it up, but none of those methods seem to work, Any help would be greatly appreciated:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Failed to associate with network?

Are trying to connect to a network while roaming? What did you do to your recently? When this prompt is appearing in your phone?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Wolfeh
My Device: Bold 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

I am trying to connect to my home wi-fi, i scan for it, enter the password, and that message appears, What do I do D:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lexzibIT7
My Device: Bold 9900 / Playbook
My Carrier: Etisalat

same problem here, i think it is something about the blackberry device & router setting or the router brand it self, i notice using bold 9900, curve 9380 & a playbook..

here's what happen:

at first is my 9900, it disconnect after a week& the msg keeps appearing everytime i tried to connect, did a lot of things even changing the router ch it will work but still disconnect after 2 or 3 days.. then i restart my router same time i connect my 9900&playbook ( my playbook is with my wife, so it is the first time i connect it with my wireless on my area ) no problem to both then after 2days both device disconnected, except for out 2 laptop with XP & Ubuntu, my old Iphone 3g & my wife Samsung note 2..  my wife used a curve 9380& yup i tried using it also& same problem after 2days, it shows this same message.. only thing to make it work again is to restart the router..

hopefully this one can help the developer to isolate the problem..

Please use plain text.