Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Regular Contributor
liznewman
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

Free Battery

I have just recived an email telling me I could have a free back up battery for my 9900, when I filled my details in it stated that my pin had already been used for the offer?

It most definitley hasn't has anyone got any ideas? 

Thanks.  Be great to have another battery as the life on this phone is awful compared to the other BB I have had

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Free Battery

Where did you receive this email from?

Are you sure you didn't just get a spam or phishing email in which now you'll receive PIN spam?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
liznewman

Well it appears to have come from Rim?

Must respond by 28 February 2013. Limited quantities are available while supplies last. 

This email was sent to by or on behalf of Research In Motion Limited ("RIM") based on a subscription received online or at an event you attended. 

To change your communication preferences, including unsubscribing from further marketing or commercial communications from RIM, please click here. You may also unsubscribe by writing to: Attn: Unsubscribe GBO, Research In Motion, 295 Phillip St., Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2L 3W8. 

RIM has a long-standing policy of protecting customer privacy. Please take a moment to read RIM’s Privacy Policy found here

© 2012 Research In Motion Limited, 295 Phillip St., Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 3W8. All rights reserved. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of RIM and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
liznewman

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

That looks official to me.

Anyway, just so you know, This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

You should contact UKBlackBerry. You might try them at their twitter account, @UK_BlackBerry

https://twitter.com/UK_BlackBerry

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.