05-26-2013 07:42 AM
I downloaded something from blackberry app stores which froze so I had to pull the battery. Now when I put it back in it only loads to about 75% and freezes (it stayed like this overnight).
I've tried to go onto the PC desktop software, but it doesn't seem to recognise that I've attached my phone...
05-26-2013 07:54 AM
hey, i think i have the same problem!
when i take te battery out and put it back in it loads all the way up to the e in blackberry then it just stops!
i dont know what to do, people say it might be an app, but i dont know how to delete everything from my phone!
HELP, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGESTIONS TELL ME!
05-26-2013 08:19 AM
Try these steps I've just found:
1. Pull the battery and LEAVE IT OUT
2. Open the Blackberry Desktop Manager
3. Click on Application Loader and choose Update Software
4. Connect your Blackberry with the battery still OUT
5. If prompted, enter your password/pin
6. If multiple OS's are listed, choose the one with preferred next to it(if yo're rememmber what caused your error remove them here, by highlight the app and click delete, leave uncheck)
7. Allow the update to run without the battery
8. When it says Waiting for initialization, it will attempt to reboot. At this point you will need to insert your battery or it will show the battery icon with the red line through it. If this icon shows, simply insert your battery and the phone will reboot again
9. Allow the software to continue the update
Mine's currently updating so I don't know if it's going to work, but the computer's recognising it now!