Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
dzero
My Device: Not Specified

Games for BB 9000

Hey everyone,

I was looking for some games for my blackberry bold, but couldn't find the right file, I downloaded 3 .jar files but don't know what to do now.

I putted them on my storage card, but how can I install them?

where can I find a good website with good games for my BB and how do I have to install them?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jdmachineman
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Games for BB 9000

[ Edited ]
Dzero, you may or may not have figured out that you need to install the application from your desktop.  About where to find games, and the like, Handmark, Handango, Bplay, all have games, application and themes for your blackberry.  Most have a trial so you can try it for a limited time.  I have tried a couple from both Bplay and Handango, but I needed a Dictionary, and a conversion program and also a good Bible Reader so I went with them.  Maybe I will need to add a game or too also, later down the road.  Of the three, I really like dealing with Handango, they have super CS.  As for the installing issue, just follow any directions that come with the download.  That is what those dry boring readme files are for.
Message Edited by jdmachineman on 02-21-2009 12:36 PM
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Games for BB 9000

Hi Dzero, all the games and applications must be in the device memory to run, not in the media card.

the best way to download the games is direct to the phone, you can navigate with your device in

www.mobile.blackberry.com

www.handango.com

www.bplay.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.