Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
mouginol
My Device: 9900

Gmail Inbox poluated by archived mails

Many of my gmail messages like ads are automatically archived. Since I have my new bold 9900, these mails are not deleted from my inbox folder. My inbox Is polluated by many messages that are already archived. Consequence : I don't use anymore m bby for gmail, I use m iPad. If I open an already archived message, this one desapeare from my inbox as soon as I close it. I did not have the pb on my old devices (9000, 9800, 9700).
New Contributor
mouginol

Re: Gmail Inbox poluated by archived mails

I'm I the only one to have gmail sync problems with those mails that are archived automatically with a filter ?

I did not have it before OS7 ...

New Contributor
theninjasquad
My Device: Bold 9900

I've been having this exact same problem and came to the forums today looking for others with the same issue. I'm not sure why it is doing this, it worked fine on my 9700 on OS5/6. I verified all my settings, I've resent the service books and removed then readded the email account but it still keeps them. 

If I archive an email on the phone it syncs fine to the web. However any emails that I archive on the web do not sync to my phone.

New Contributor
mouginol

Just some details on my problem :

• When I manualy delete or sync a mail, it works fine (can be long but it works).
  • Problem is when a file is archived automatically by filters. Then my mail stays on my bby inbox. If I open and close it, then it is removed.