Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

GoPro Hero 2 and WiFi Application

Hi,

I have a Blackberry 9930 (without camera).

I am considering purchasing a GoPro Hero 2 camera. They sell an add-on called a Wi-Fi BacPac and Remote Combo that is intended to stream video from the camera to a "smartphone".

I have been attempting to find information that would tell me specifically if the the GoPro Wi-Fi will work with the Blackberry 9930. I haven't received any feedback, or found any postings/articles on the Internet that address this topic.

Can anyone else here comment? Anyone using a GoPro?

Thanks

Jeff

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: GoPro Hero 2 and WiFi Application

GoPro Hero 2 camera is a 3rd party provided application. In that case you contact to the special vendor's support address available in the app world.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: GoPro Hero 2 and WiFi Application

I contacted Gopro a while back because I have the Hero 2. This was there response to me asking if there are any plans to have the WiFii backpack compatible with the blackberry operating system.

Thank you for contacting GoPro!

As you mentioned, we only support IOS and Android phones at the moment. However, our engineering team is trying their best to make our customers satisfied. Please keep an eye on us. I hope they will release it in near future.

Many Thanks,

Jay
GoPro Support
http://www.gopro.com/support