Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Google Calendar & Contacts

My BB bold 990 has been in sync with Google flawlesy for the past 18 months, however I pluged the phone into the computer the other day (06/07/13) and it said I needed to update my phone. After doing this update to BB software I now have 7.1.0 Bundle 2435,

Since this update, my calendar and contacts will not sync at all..............this is very frustrating. any ideas why????

In short, this use to work and now it doesn't, sounds like a software glitch to me....

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: 02

Re: Google Calendar & Contacts

Hello Sterling,

I am exactly the same as you, so I figured that if either of us get somewhere then either of us can help one another,

Re you, I think maybe if you hook up youir phone to BB desktop, then let it connect properly, then go to the organizer on your desktop, then device options then tick memo and tasks, then configure, then tick outlook or google (whichever) then you come out then sync then see if it works? thats what I did today?

Im trying to sync between 2 9900 phones on my 1 desktop software, 2 new 9900 phones, my old one broke and was syncing great, but the new one is doing like yours is,,,good luck