Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9900

HELP!! Bold 9900, error in application registry.

[ Edited ]
BB9900

I live in Australia and i have a plan for my bb. And for 1 month i travelled to Singapore and i got bb plan there as i was using a local sim there.
When i returned to Aus and inserted my aus sim card i was able to log in but this msg kept popping "uncaughtexception:applicationregistry.waitfor(0x7289fbe8fdb52409)timeout" . Plus when i inserted my sim i got a msg from my serivce provider tt my bb was registered w the network.
However i was still able to use whatsap and facebook. I just couldnt use my bbm and go to certain parts of my settings. Whenever i clicked these icons my phone wld stall and i would have to wait 5-7min for it to be normal again.
how do i fix it??
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Re: HELP!! Bold 9900, error in application registry.

vattempt wrote:
BB9900

I live in Australia and i have a plan for my bb. And for 1 month i travelled to Singapore and i got bb plan there as i was using a local sim there.
When i returned to Aus and inserted my aus sim card i was able to log in but this msg kept popping "uncaughtexception:applicationregistry.waitfor(0x7289fbe8fdb52409)timeout" . Plus when i inserted my sim i got a msg from my serivce provider tt my bb was registered w the network.
However i was still able to use whatsap and facebook. I just couldnt use my bbm and go to certain parts of my settings. Whenever i clicked these icons my phone wld stall and i would have to wait 5-7min for it to be normal again.
how do i fix it??

Hello vattempt,

Please wipe your device and reload your OS. Read these article.

Note: Please perform backup before doing these steps.

Thanks.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9900

Re: HELP!! Bold 9900, error in application registry.

Thanks for solution but it didnt despite wiping my device. I still get tt message and i cant use my bbm.