Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
MayDHD
My Device: Not Specified

HELP blackberry messenger problem

Hi. Two friends that have curves have tried to add my BBM. I have given them my pin, and they somehow add me with the email address.. when i accept their request it give me ****@***.Coms password is incorrect. I have gone into the email settings and readded my email password but it still gives me this.

How do i change my email password on BBM. i cannot find an option to do this and these are two people i desperately want on my lsit. I have tried adding their pins, everything.

Please help as this is starting to **** me off.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: HELP blackberry messenger problem

i can't understand what are you talking about, the blackberry messenger don't need the email account, try restarting the device (with the phone turn on, take out the battery for 30 seconds and reinstall it again) and add your friend only with the pin number 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MayDHD
My Device: Not Specified

this is why i am so confused. it has also added me through my email address onto my contact list.

I have reset it a number of times but this does not help.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

The email address used for Blackberry messenger is your account with your carrier (for ex .....@tmo.blackberry.net), try adding the contacts with this address or with pin number.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.