Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

anon98
My Device: BlackBerry Boldd 9790
My Carrier: T-Mobile

HELP, my BlackBerry Bold was working fine one second then turned off and not turning back on.

Hello, I was using my flashlight on my phone and then when I finished using it I put it down on my desk. My phone turned off and ever since it hasn't turned back on. What do I do? This has happened previously with my old BlackBerry Curver but unfortunately I wasn't able to fix it and I just settled on getting a new one. I only got this phone recently and I don't want to get a new one so soon. So I was wondering if you couild please assist me, I tried putting it in the charger just in case its battery drained and nothing has happened. My battery was full beforehand. Please could you help me, it'd be much appreciated thank you. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: HELP, my BlackBerry Bold was working fine one second then turned off and not turning back on.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.