Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

HELP

Whatsapp needed to upgrade so i clicked to upgrade, when it had finished i had to restart my phone. The loading bar come up with a tiny bit left at the end which was there for around 25 minits so i did the battery pull. When my phone come back on all pictures/videos/voicenotes had been deleted and when i click camera it says "Neither device nor media card storage is accessible. The application will now close". I have never had a memory card for my phone. Is there anything i can do to make it work?? 

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: HELP

Hi kaykayh

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Can you try deleting Whatsapp ? Go to Options > Device > Application Management > Delete whatsapp from there, then perform a battery pull reboot by removing the battery while your device is Powered On. After reboot see if you are able to access your device.

If Unable to delete On a Normal Mode then boot your device on safe mode and delete Or Uninstall it from the same location as mentioned above.

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

i have already deleted whatsappp and did the reboot, all my phone has is bbm contacts and numbers. It will not let me save pictures from facebook or somebody elses BBM picture. Ive tried putting a memory card in it and checking to see if i can save things through that but it still does not work. Any more suggestions ?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello kaykayh

Then  something really gone wrong with those Updates , your device Oprating System seems to be corrupt. To resolve this issue you can Relaod the OS which will fix your current issue .But as all of your media files etc are stored on your device memory so if you don't have a previous backup I fear you may loose those while reloading .If you have a backup then can restore those.

To reload the OS please refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

First connect you device and run desktop software , if it allows do a backup of your remaining datas.

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.