Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
isabelleshuhui
My Device: Blackberry bold 9000 & 9700

HELPPP!! I couldn't on my bb9000!!

I haven't been using my bolds lately. And I wanted to use it once again 2days back. Then I notice I couldn't switch on my phone AT ALL. And it has been charging for 1day 2nights already. 1st night with the battery. 2nd night without the battery. And I still couldn't switch it on.

Right now, I'm still having it charging and it shows only the red light, and a white screen showing a battery with a red line cross out.

I've tried all the method posted on other people's post. It still doesn't work. This happens once, very long ago. And it recovers. But this time round, it doesn't seems to be. Is there any other way to on it?

Please HELPPP!!! >.<

Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: HELPPP!! I couldn't on my bb9000!!

Hello isabelleshuhui and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Are you using the wall charger or the USB cord connected to a computer?

If you remove  the battery and reinsert it, what happens? Are you able to try another battery in your BlackBerry (the 9700 battery is compatible with the 9000)?

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
isabelleshuhui
My Device: Blackberry bold 9000 & 9700

HiHMthePirate, thanks for replying me.

Yes I'm using the wall charger.

If I'm using the battery of Bld9000 I couldn't on the phone or charge it at all.

And thanks. I didn't realise bold9700's battery is compatible to 9000. I've tried using 9700's battery on my 9000, and yes! I'm able to turn on my phone now. THANKS A MILLION!

Does this mean 9000's battery is completely dead? Do I have to buy another battery for 9000?

- Isabelleshuhui

Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

It sounds like the battery is completely drained.

I had this happen to me once and after about 20 minutes of being connected to a wall charger, the battery got some power and the BlackBerry powered back on.

That being said, if you leave the battery connected to a charging source for several hours and the battery isn't taking a charge, then safe to say the battery needs replacement. 

You can contact your mobile carrier for options or visit www.shopblackberry.com for purchase options.

Good luck!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!