Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: 9860 2011
My Carrier: tata docomo

Hanging problem in torch 9860

I have purchased blackberry mobile on 26th nov 2011. With in a month I have start facing problem on hanging. Your company has kept that phone for one month after month they have provided me the new mobile again I m facing hanging problem & problem in back button. Again I have given the mobile to your dealer. I request you to please provide me the another model of your company where there is no as such problem. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9860 2011
My Carrier: tata docomo

Re: Hanging problem in torch 9860

[ Edited ]

my contact details are as follows:-

Sourabh 

Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

My Device: 9860
My Carrier: TATA DOCOMO

[ Edited ]

Hi ,

I am having same problem my phone is 2 months old and one time it have been replaced with new one.

Thanks,

Litesh

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Contributor
My Device: BB Torch 9860 BB Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

I got this mobile 4 months ago. I did an Blackberry OS update ( Software Version: 7.1 bundle 1149 )on 16th of this month. From that day I am not able to usemy phone it just keep freezing. Even the power button does not work. I keep removing the battery and put it back in but no use. I managed twice to get in safe mode and swipe clean all files. still no go.

Now I am not able to use my phone completely. Not even in safe mode.