Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

mgerbi
My Device: Not Specified

Having trouble accessing website that uses Windows Authentication

We have a CRM application that is web based and created by Exact called Esynergy and we have several blackberrys (mainly 9000s) that cannot authenticate to access the site. Since Exact cannot help I am here hoping someone knows something about allowing the user inputted credentials authenticate. I have IIS set up for windows authentication and Digest Authentication. I cannot use anonymous because the site will not work properly with authenticating users on PCs.

When I go to the website on the blackberry, I get a login prompt. I type in the username and password and then I get prompted again. This happens three times and then I get a 401.1 error. On the blackberry server, I have cookies enabled, untrusted HTTPS allowed and HTTP authentication Allowed. We are using a HTTPS with the site. I am also emulating Internet Explorer and my default browser is the same.

I have talked with AT&T tech support and they cannot help, I have talked with Exact support and they do not support blackberry officially, so I am left in the dark here. It has to be possible, it just requires some settings being set and I'm hoping someone out there can help me. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
brandonnesbitt
My Device: 9800

Re: Having trouble accessing website that uses Windows Authentication

Are you hosting a separate BES server for the  9000 model users? Do you have other users that can authenticate via a Curve or other model? Have you upgraded the BES to a new service pack or maintenance release?

When you type in your username and password are you changing the domain field to match your domain?

Please click the "kudos" in my post if I was able to help you on this issue.
Please mark thread as resolved if I was able to fix the issue!!
Please use plain text.