Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
sourcream
My Device: Blackberry bold 9780

Help...Chinese input on BB Bold 9780 Possible ???

[ Edited ]

Hi all, recently just got myself Bb Bold 9780 without knowing that it doesn't support Chinese input Method.. DISASTEROUS !!!!! almost wanted to cried out....

i have read about chinese input can't be supported BB Bold 9780. Is there any way i can downgrade the OS install an earlier version which support Chinese input method (pinyin), I really need this as my friends and client are all based in China.

does anyone know any good fixing method please ?

thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
z2000
My Device: 9780

Re: Help.Chinese input on BB Bold 9780 Possible ???

You can find out your vendor from follow list.

http://us.blackberry.com/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

Then, download "ALL Language" rather Then " Multi Language" version - that include Chinese support. Then, You could use DM to refresh install it.  

if you can not find your vendor's. That have options.

- you install other vendors with Chinese support ( some Asia vendor) that you have search other topic fr detail.

- you can find some 3rd sftware which could support Chinese, from internet.

Have fun with BlackBerry.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sourcream
My Device: Blackberry bold 9780

Thanks for help. But Bro, i found my vendor (Singapore Telecom) for BB Bold 9780, there is only 2 available software and its in Multilanguage. so which one to download and What's DM refresh ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
z2000
My Device: 9780

As I knew. ST have chinese include. So, you will try to download one and run it.

then, you may find out different language via DM ( Desktop Maanger, orhttps://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/contactFormPreload.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22&dl=... Desktop Software, ) under "application"

Have fun with BlackBerry.
Please use plain text.
nickawsiewhoe
My Device: bold 9780

Re: Help...Chinese input on BB Bold 9780 Possible ???

i have a same problem now ....!! and i try to download multi language version as well .... after i download ....and then i can't find the file from my computer .... what should i do ?? please teach me

Please use plain text.