Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
HelenaCS
My Device: BOLD OS 7
My Carrier: Optus

Help! Wanting OS 4.7 options on my BB bold OS 7

Hi, 

I want to know how i can get the OS 4.7 options onto my new BB BOLD with OS 7? 

Can anyone help? 

Thanks Helena.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Help! Wanting OS 4.7 options on my BB bold OS 7

Sorry, that's not possible. The best thing for getting used to the newer Options menu is to use the search bar for the menu item you're looking for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
HelenaCS
My Device: BOLD OS 7
My Carrier: Optus

That is not good enough. I would like Blackberry to listen to their clients who have been long serving and loyal.

I am sure there are plenty of loyal custmoers who feel that the new operating system is not upto standard

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

What makes you so sure of that? That menu has been out since OS6 and I have seen very few complaints across the several forums I regularly post on. You're the first to mention (that I've seen) it in a couple of years.

I recall the change when I went from the 9700 to the 9800 and it took me a bit to get used to but now I much prefer the search method for what I'm looking for. It's actually much faster.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.