Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

cecoceka

Help with blackberry protect i need to find my phone.

hello everyone.

i recently lost my blackberry and i had blackberry protect instailled on it, but when i go to the site i cannot locate or lock it, it tells me that its offline i just invited the person on my other phone and they had accepted so he is using my phone, but now i dont know what to say to him so i can be able to find my phone does anyone have any ideas how i get my phone back from this thief?:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Help with blackberry protect i need to find my phone.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please review this helpful thread:

Please further recognize that the device itself is a mere commodity...but the data on the device, that is priceless, especially to those who specialize in identity theft. If you had no device lock password on your BB, then your first priority should be getting your data wiped...you may have to spend a lot of time monitoring the BB Protect site for an opportunity to execute that action.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.