Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Globe

Help with my BB Bold 9700 Please T_T

After installing blackberry map to my BB Bold 9700, I no longer can use it.. it always freeze in the end of the boot.. cant open it with my PC.. please help me T_T

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Help with my BB Bold 9700 Please T_T

Hi BlackNite,

BlackBerry maps is supported for Philippines and hence there shouldn't be any issue. You better uninstall the app from your device and reinstall it again.

Alternatively I would suggest you to try Google Maps which is absolutely free and have better coverage.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Globe

as what I just have said, it freezes after boot, how was I am able to uninstall it?
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi,

If your device OS is 5.0 then go to Options > Applications > BlackBerry Maps > click Menu button and select Delete

If your device OS is 6.0 then go to Options > Device > Application Management > BlackBerry Maps > click Menu button and select Delete

If you would like to use Desktop Software then check the below KB article -

• KB14473 How to install an application on a BlackBerry smartphone using the BlackBerry Desktop Software

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit