Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

adebayomi
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: O2

Help

Please I need your help. My BB Bold,9700 usually restarts, and sometimes when I want to make calls, it shows the earpiece icon as if I'm using an earpiece. What do I do????
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Help

Hi adebayomi

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

First advice is a Battery Pull Restart while removing the Memory Card from the device if you have , if you have not tried then do it like this Device POWERED ON remove the Battery wait for a min. then re- insert it back wait till your device takes a long reboot. Without inserting Memory Card please check if device reboots.

If that does not help then do a Complete Backup of your device using BlackBerry Desktop Software then Reload your Device OS using loader .exe.Look at this Knowledge Base for help :

KB29847  BlackBerry Desktop Software is not required to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Smartphone.

So please try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.