Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
alisnaiper
My Device: bold 9780
Accepted Solution

Help

Hi I using Normally my BlackBerry Bold 9780 phone in Turkey but now I am in Iran for working mission, and I am also in Iran a long time. I can not connect to the internet via SIM card provider service. There is only through wireless connection and any service, it does not work and I am not even able to connect and update the BlackBerry protect How will you help me?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Help

Hello alisnaiper

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Currently if you're in a roaming Network then you need to call your Carrier Turkcell to know about there Roaming partner in Iran , If current service provider in Iran do not support BlackBerry Service then you cannot use those BlackBerry Application .

So call your Carrier Turkcell. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
alisnaiper
My Device: bold 9780

Thank you very much for your answer, but unfortunately I had to use Irancell line in Iran  but do you have any solution for it?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi there,

Well .. if you're using Irancell as your present Carrier then please give a call to them and re-confirm if they support BlackBerry Service . If your present Carrier do not support BlackBerry Services then there is no other way to use those applications or features .

So , please call Irancell to know further .

Thanks.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.