Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Help!

I'm new to Blackberry, so the Bold is my first device.

I am also a Mac user, and have synced with Pocketmac.

I am experiencing a few major issues though.

1.  The first and the most immediate is that in the lastfew days my bold software seems to be crashing or thinking all the time.  In fact it doesn't crash but stalls all the time going from application to application.  This has spread now to justgoing to the menu screen and even today I have been unable to answer calls because whilst it is ringing the software stalls and the keys are unresponsive.

How do i solve this?  I see that some have said update the software but I don't really know what that means...can i do that on the pocket mac sync application on my computer or do i need to download from this Blacberry website?  I'm not sure what it is i am to download though.

2.  Currently I can't sync my phone with pocketmac...it says error 1 "skipping" whatever that is.  This is the first time i have tried to sync since the problems above started.  Is it related?

Please help...and if you know the answers please treat me like a child.  I know nothing

thanks

Daz

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Help!

If you post this in Blackberry for MAC users section is much better for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.