Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
ketyse
My Device: bold 9780

Hi Email. Sync problem

Hi I can't get the emails to my phone after change the new version for Bold 9700

I have on computer also backup file and don't know how to bring the data to the phone can someone help:smileyhappy:

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Hi Email. Sync problem

Hi ketyse

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

If you have your previous Backup of your device then you can use BlackBerry Desktop Software to restore your data including those Email messages .Look at this Article :

KB10339  : How to use BlackBerry Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone from a backup file.

Please try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
ketyse
My Device: bold 9780

Re: Hi Email. Sync problem

Thanks for your reply but the real problem with email sync not solved, I can't see how to bring the mails from 4 mailbox I have in the computer to the phone , this is not on the Blackberry desktop software please help how to do it, since the phone company don't know how to help me, I use it for work and can't see how to back up email I am sending from the phone also ,sure you have someway to do it ? 

Please help me to do it or send instructions. 

Thanks