Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
itanium
My Carrier: Orange

Re: cant connect to server

When you received the new device, did you asked your carrier to update the PIN & IMEI on their BIS platform ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
heraiz
My Carrier: Etisalat

**********TO RIM: How about FIXING this BUG on BIS 3 to avoid this thread all together? its happening to too many BB users and hurting RIM reputation...**********

Please use plain text.
dellyandini
My Carrier: China Unicom

no. but why i can hv internet access if i inseerting my sim to other device? is it hv no any relation with service book? in my service book i only hv 5items. that is browsing with wifi , email and bbid theres no The IPPP for BIBS [IPPP] in it. and before i also using pearl device and then change to bold. from pearl to bold there is no requirement to update the PIN & IMEI on their BIS platform
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
egermain
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

I posted earlier about my bold 9650 formerly Verizon Wireless not working with Vodafone India prepaid, even with BB data plan.  Vodafone was able to get it working with internal config on their site hutch.blackberry.com and config change on my device.  They set me to manual network selection of AirTel and 3G.  Everything works fine now, except it always says I am roaming, although they tell me that is inconsequential with the 3G network.  So far so good.  I hope this helps anyone else.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
moreece
My Carrier: Safaricom

by internal config on their site what do u mean? and by setting it to manual network selection do u put it the network technology on global or gsm/umts?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rajmeister
My Carrier: airtel nigeria

Re: Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response.

I also have the same prob. I have data plant but no activation
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rajmeister
My Carrier: airtel nigeria

Please use plain text.
Visitor
BlueSky2008

Hi ViciousFerret,

I'm facing the same issue although I alraedy register BIS for my network provider (MOBIFONE - VIETNAM). I also send my PIN. Please help me check my PIN.

Binh Truong

Please use plain text.
riyadh56
My Carrier: Orange

[ Edited ]

hi there,

my pin is <Personal Content Removed> and i cannot register my device on to the Blackberry Internet Services, every time i go to "host routing table" i press my home button and click register now, and after i do that a pop up comes and says Registration message sent but then i check everywhere in my messages but its not there.... What should i do??

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Ijay
My Carrier: Tesco Mobile UK

hi VIC,

i have the same issue with my bold 9700 and my service provider says everthing is fully activated at their end......
Please use plain text.