Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Sun Cellular

Re: Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response.

Hello!

Miraculously, a message was sent to me saying YOUR HANDHELD HAS BEEN REGISTERES WITHIN THE WIRELESS NETWORK last night after i registered with the host routing table.

HOWEVER, i still cannot access my bb messenger and whenever i try accessing the internet it says THERE IS NO INTERNET CONNECTION. I dont have the BLACKBERRY LOGO on the top right side of my phone. Are these all related. Please help and how to fix. Thanks!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Three

[ Edited ]

Apologies, a bit overdue but my BB is sorted. My provider (Three) were very helpful, but it seems the issue was at RIM's end. I'm no tech-head, but something to do with the handsets PIN not properly registered on RIM's system.

My BB Bold 9900 is now a most awesome phone!!

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900/9810/9800 Playbook
My Carrier: China Unicom/ATT/Bell

I also have the same problem, cannot register on my carrier's network with a new Bold 9900 unlocked. The same SIM can register using a different BB. 

ViciousFerret, I have PM'ed you the PIN. Please if you could check it out for me so I can decide what next step to take. Thanks.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Azercell

HI, i have Blackberry torch 9900 and i have an active blackberry plan. mobile provider Azercell (Azerbaijan mobile)

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Azercell

[ Edited ]

my pin Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Useprovider service: azercell

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry 9000
My Carrier: 02

Hi there!

I recently bought  a second hand blackberry 9000 from ebay. My internet data plan is active, and i am able to use both BBM and email. However:

1. The Browser icon is missing, it says "contact service provider for service book entries".

2. It keeps showing that the BIS is "not connected"

3. I try to do the email setup for security activation, and it says its not able to connect to any server although i have full network and GPRS.

Could this be because this phone was earlier registered to some other network? Can you please check what is the problem? I have contacted O2, and they are unable to help; i have done the HRT registration, sending service book entries from the BIS website, hard reboots - everything!

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Maxis

I also have the same problem...my host routing table is empty...the request been sent many days ago, and already remove the battery and sim card several times...but still the list is empty
Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

shmaks - This BlackBerry® is locked by the network service provider, meaning it can not be used for data traffic.  Contact your network service provider for further information.

airzack - Can you send me a private message with your PIN number so I can investigate further?

amathur16 - Follow the steps in this KB article to get your browser icon back: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB03710

Again, let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900/9810/9800 Playbook
My Carrier: China Unicom/ATT/Bell

Thank you ViciousFerret. Here is an update of my situation:

I returned the phone for a diagnostic checkup to my service provider - they did tell me the PIN was "accidentally locked". They returned the phone back to me in 1 week, told me the PIN was unlocked. But what I realized is the phone now has a brand new PIN and IMEI. I suspect they simply swapped a phone. So much for the "accident".

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Me & my friend have the same problem, the HRT is empty. Help me please Smiley Happy