Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9380
My Carrier: Etisalat Nigeria

Re: Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register because no response.

i have been goin 2 etisalat office for the past 6months but etisalat has no clue of how to help me, even when i told them that my PIN mayb blacklisted, etisalat had no ideal abt it and didnt understand it
Contributor

i had to get another BB to use with my SIM
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

stunneri wrote:

it got the BB new and it was working with the Etsialat network but jst stopped, i only used it  for 2months b4 it jst stopped working. and it didnt fall down. and alot if ppl use have the same problems. thats y i blive its RIM phone fault

And you may be correct...but I refer you back to what I said above. Even if BlackBerry (there is no more "RIM", btw) is to blame, you have no direct means to seek any support from them. The support method requires you to work with your front line support, which is provided by your mobile service provider, an authorized service center, or your original place of purchase...it varies by region, so check your documentation to discover how exactly it works for you. But, in any event, you must first work with them...and if necessary, they can escalate your case up to BlackBerry for enhanced support. That is the ONLY way you can (for free) receive ANY formal support from BlackBerry...there is no alternative.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Hall of Famer II

stunneri wrote:
i have been goin 2 etisalat office for the past 6months but etisalat has no clue of how to help me, even when i told them that my PIN mayb blacklisted, etisalat had no ideal abt it and didnt understand it

Then they are not well trained, and IMHO should not be attempting to support BBs.

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Hall of Famer II

stunneri wrote:
i had to get another BB to use with my SIM

That is a shame...but may well lend credence to the theory of your prior device having been blacklisted. But, again, there is no way for anyone here, in this user-to-user community, to validate that for you. All we can do is deduce what is the most likely cause to any given situation from the facts provided by you...we have no access to anything "behind the scenes" to help.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor

thats wot i blive too bt now an left with a BB I cant use, my BB is jst a noraml phone
Contributor

i took it back to the BB shop near me, and the Tech guy told it me, it was blacklisted and then told me to take it back to etisalat but since then no help from etisalat
Hall of Famer II

stunneri wrote:
i took it back to the BB shop near me, and the Tech guy told it me, it was blacklisted and then told me to take it back to etisalat but since then no help from etisalat

That is indeed a shame. Sadly, there is nothing anyone here in this user-to-user community can do about that -- other than sympathize with you, which I do.

Good luck!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: ER0049912/10

I have also the same problem :smileysad: can you check if what's wrong on my blackberry?
Hall of Famer II

ninia wrote:
I have also the same problem :smileysad: can you check if what's wrong on my blackberry?

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

How, exactly, would you propose I do that? Please scroll up and read this entire thread...for you will find that what you have requested is not typically available here in this user-to-user community. Unless of course you intended your request for one of the BTA's who may have posted in this thread...in which case you'd be better off seeking their assistance via Private Message rather than public post.

Good luck!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates