Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: STC

Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register

can anyone help me please ??

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Host Routing Table is Empty. Can't register

Hi and Welcome to the Community!!

Please ensure that you have ALL voice services (calls, voice mail, SMS) working properly from your provider. Then, with a strong signal to your carrier network (no WiFi!!!), please ensure that you are exactly following this:

• KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network

You should see the pop-up that the registration message has been queued...then, following that, you should receive, into your main Messages app, one "registration" message.

If this does not happen, then you must contact your mobile service provider (STC, according to your profile here) for formal support. It is there network with which your BB is having trouble communicating, and only they can look "behind the scenes" to find out why.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: STC

they told me that you guys the only one who can solve this problem :smileyhappy:

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Who exactly is "you guys"? If you think that by posting here, you are talking to BlackBerry formal support, then you are not correct. This site is not a channel for any formal communications with, support from, nor escalation to BlackBerry for any purpose at all. Rather, this is a user-to-user community of volunteers trying to help each other out. As such, we are just like you -- other users, "out there", who happen to spend time here trying to help out. But we have no access to any systems that can do anything at all formally.

If the problem is indeed at BlackBerry, then your carrier still fobbed you off...end users have no channel by which to directly ask BlackBerry for anything. Rather, if the carrier needs help from BlackBerry, they (the carrier) have an escalation channel to reach BlackBerry for that additional help. But end users do not have access to that channel.

So, your carrier fobbed you off...and so I suggest you try them again. Consider -- you PAY THEM for 100% of your services, which then includes 100% of your formal support. Right now, they seem to be delivering neither to you.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code