Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
mochankana
My Device: BLACKBERRY 9860
My Carrier: MASCOM

Re: Host Routing Table - no entries

I have a blackberry 9860 , I have a problem with connecting to mobile internet. when i entered Host Routing Table it shows me no entires. I registered few times but nothing happens. i have contacted my mobile service provider and they noted that im connected and my BIS is up to date..now i dont know what to do cos my phone cannot connect to BIS despite my provider (mascom botswana) noting that with them everything is fine..please help me

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

mochankana wrote:

I have a blackberry 9860 , I have a problem with connecting to mobile internet. when i entered Host Routing Table it shows me no entires. I registered few times but nothing happens. i have contacted my mobile service provider and they noted that im connected and my BIS is up to date..now i dont know what to do cos my phone cannot connect to BIS despite my provider (mascom botswana) noting that with them everything is fine..please help me

Hi mochankana

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

On your Homescreen Go to manage Connection > Service Status > BlackBerry Internet Services = what is the status now ?

If it shows " not connected " then please call or contact your carrier Mascom and let them know that everything is not fine on there side ! It it is our carrier responsibality to provide all services related to BlackBerry . Let them reset your BIS account or if they are unable to do so then let them forward the case to BlackBerry .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Goku287
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: du

I am having a bold 9900. In my host routing table there are no entries I tried to register many times but no reply !. What should I do ? I contacted my service provider thhey are telling that the message I sent was transferred to blackberry ,canada ! So pls do help me to connect my blackberry Internet Service to wifi !

So as to use the BBM in wifi !

Thank you
Hope I can get an expert solution from blackberry !
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
trunchino
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: MTN nigeria

Am having smiler issue and using MTN NG, i have called my carrier network but i was told my Network is subscribed to wireless network but my device cant connect.
My HRT is empty and when i send registration request no reply.
Please use plain text.