Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
elvispressplay
My Device: 9900

How can I delet efolder in Messages -> Show Folder

Hi.

When I will go to Messages->Show Folder – then I see Folders :smileyhappy: And there is some e-mail adress, inbox etc. many of them. There is also one e-mail address which is not used for me now – it’s used in past. I would like to delete that folder. How can I do that?

Thank you in advance.

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: How can I delet efolder in Messages -> Show Folder

The email folders that are listed are email addresses that you have set up on your BlackBerry device.  Despite not using one of them, it will still show up in that list.  What you have to do is delete that email account from your phone.  There are three methods for doing so.  The first one is to click the Setup icon on your homescreen then click Email Accounts.  You'll log in to that and then you can mess around with them.  The second method is to log in to T-Mobile's self-serve BIS site.  You'll need a user/pass combo to access it but I highly recommend calling them and getting set up.  You'll thank me for that advice some day in the future.  The third method (and this is my fave), type www.blackberry.com/integrate in to your phone's browser and follow the prompts.  All email accounts associated with your phone can be mofified from this link.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
elvispressplay
My Device: 9900

Re: How can I delet efolder in Messages -> Show Folder

I have e-mail Icon - and I knowe how add or delete them. When I go to Messages icon - then I see all SMS, E-mails. The I go to menu-> show folders. There is one e-mail folder (no icon - It was deleted) and I would like delete that folder (not icon).