Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Equal
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900

How can i contact blackberry support via mail or phone?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I need some help with my blackberry 9900 bold which i've bought only 9 month's ago and the first battery that came with my phone died after 3 months, and the 2nd one my Phone provider send me which is T-mobile died aswell after a couple of months. This is not really the way i was expecting it to be.. Aswell as they told me the back cover of my blackberry was damage free, well i can assure you its not. My phone keeps shutting off randomly.
Only things i have running is whatsapp besides ping, nearly no apps or whatso ever. I'm on the newest firmware update. But after i pull my phone off the charger and i quote i only charge when my phone is empty so no unnececary charging done in all those months. So i'd like some real support because my phone provider told me to contact blackberry. Also my screen locks itself randomly from time to time, or takes ages to unlock itself.

And also i bearly can understand people somehow i hear them unclear and loud. And no i havnt changed any sound settings or anything its pretty low, but it sounds like whenever i call someone it sounds like they are speaking through a tin can.. I am really upset about this because thusfar i payed 100's of euro's for my monthly payment for this phone.

I'd like some real help.

Regards,

Equal

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,952
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: How can i contact blackberry support via mail or phone?

Equal wrote:

But after i pull my phone off the charger and i quote i only charge when my phone is empty so no unnececary charging done in all those months. So i'd like some real support because my phone provider told me to contact blackberry. Also my screen locks itself randomly from time to time, or takes ages to unlock itself.

Your battery is very likely dead. Don't completely discharge these Li-Ion batteries each day. They need to be topped off during the day. Draining them completely diminishes their life.

Here are some good charging tips, please read and you'll see that many of them will apply to you.
http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/Maximum_Battery_Life
And here: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Community-Post/Power-Saving-Tips-for-your-BlackBer...

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Equal

[ Edited ]

And by empty i ment ( Orange )

Well no offence sir but all of those things are not really an sollution when 2 batteries die within a month or 3. And also this does not fix my issue regarding me having a BAD speaker since day 1 that i bearly can understand anybody who calls me up. And the countless random lockups.

Please use plain text.
JSanders

OK, just trying to offer some support on one issue, the battery.

If you want to speak with BlackBerry technical support, you need to call Tmobile tech support, and ask them to ESCALATE this issue to RIM's tier two tech support. There is no email address for this.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Equal

Well i called them up today, and they offerd me a new simcard regarding my phone call issue, but that still won't fix my Bad speaker issue, and i find it very unproffesional from a big company standpoint such as RIM/BBM not even having a phone support line for anything. And i'd very much like to be helped because i've been busy with these problems for well over 4 months now. By now i wouldve expected some seriouse help, which i did not get thusfar. Not to mention the monthly fee i pay for this subscription is well over 900 euro's by now eventhough this phone is only worth what? 400 euro's these days.. Anyway thanks for trying to help but this did not help me that much.

Regards,

Equal

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Remember, This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here.

If you want phone support, RIM does offer that. You can get it for free by having Tmobile transfer you.

You might have to ASK for that.

You have your mobile phone number listed as your "My Mobile Provider" or carrier. Putting your phone number out on the internet on these public forums for the world to see, is not wise. To change that, at the top of this page click on My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information, and in the entry block for "Carrier" type the name of your mobile provider.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Equal

Nice one didn;t even know that so i've been showing my phone number unwillingly to the entire world. Way to go blackberry support forums. Something like that should be off by default, i have no idea why it put my number in there.Anyway thanks for your help i will call my phone carrier and let them direct me to rim. 

Regards,

Equal

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Your welcome email and registration message both suggested you place your "mobile provider", i.e., carrier, in that slot. I have no idea why you put your phone number there either. It's not these forum's fault. That information, your mobile provider, should be ON by default, otherwise it's just the first question you get asked, wasting a whole lot of time in the back and forth.

If you want to deal with the remaining issues, I'd be glad to make some suggestions.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.