Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
chims
My Device: 9930

How to fix my 9930

[ Edited ]

Hey how do u debrand or flush the blackberry 9930.my phone is unlocked for any GSM now the difficult am hvin using the verizon Blackberry is tht is internet locked please help me

[mod edit: subject updated for better support]

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: How Formal Support Works

[ Edited ]

chims wrote:
Hey how do u debrand or flush the blackberry 9930.my phone is unlocked for any GSM now the difficult am hvin using the verizon Blackberry is tht is internet locked please help me

Hello,

Please clarify exactly what you wish to do. For example, if your device truly is unlocked, then there is nothing further to do. If you are asking about the initial carrier "splash screen", you cannot change that, but it also means only that the device was originally manufactured for that carrier, and has no impact on using the device on another carrier as long as you've properly unlocked it.

Anyway, please be more specific. I cannot tell what you mean by "debrand", "flush", nor "internet locked". Please describe exactly what you see, and exactly on what screen you see it.

Also be aware that many evil sellers try to sell, especially to India, devices made for VZW, Sprint, or other USA CDMA carriers, and quite often these can never be used in India, no matter what you try to do.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.