Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
samadkareem
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

How to retrieve the contacts?

Hello,

My name is Samad Kareem and I am using the BB Bold 9700 with Vodafone. My handset software got corrupted and I took it to the authorized BB service centre and my software have been uploaded but I lost all my data from the phone specially the contacts. Please suggest if I can retrieve the contacts.

Regards,
Samad K.

M: +91-8979224176 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: How to retrieve the contacts?

Hello samadkareem

Welcome to the Community

I understand how frustrating this can be but you have to have a backup file to restore or else it can never be placed back to its previous state.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
samadkareem
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thank-you for the information, Ron. Please suggest as how can I have a back-up of the contacts from now onwards. Also, suggest if I can configure Outlook 2007 in my BB Bold 9700?

Regards,

Samad K.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Here are the artices that you can check.

How to use BlackBerry Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone from a backup file

How to integrate a Microsoft Outlook Web Access email address with a BlackBerry Internet Service acc...

Hope these articles help you.  Enjoy

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.