Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
Frank3141592
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

I am a little upset.

On August 16 I posted a message.  My Blackberry Bold 9900 does not delete entries in the phone call log.  When I press the send key I can see all the calls made, received, etc.  They are supposed to be there for 30 days, but they are there since the day I bought the phone, over a year ago!  NOTHING IS BEING DELETED!  My choice for messages is to deleted any message older than 180 days.  They are properly deleted, but not the phone calls.

No one has bothered to answer my post.  I would appreciate an answer.  Otherwise, what is the point of these forums!

Is this a problem on my phone only, or have other Bold 9900 users found the same problem?

I would appreciate a response.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: I am a little upset.

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry you're having this issue.
Try doing this trick, on your message folder press alt+p
This will take you to your call logs (separated by dates).
Hold alt and drag your trackpad (highlight the entries you want to delete) press del and confirm.

Hope this helps.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Frank3141592
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: I am a little upset.

Thank you so much for responding.  I have set up my messages to be kept for 180 days and they all are.  Even phone calls in the message logs are kept for no more than 180 days with exception of those call having call details in them in which case they are kept forever.  The problem is that the send key shows all calls made.  Theoretically it should not show any calls beyond 180 days, but it shows all calls made since I purchased the phone.  The question is why is this happening?  Why is it that pressing the send key I am able to see all my calls all the way to the day I purchase the phone, which was May 12, 2012?

Any idea?

Thanks!!

Please use plain text.