Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: BB Bold 9700
My Carrier: DTAC

I can't download Blackberry App World Support after wipe App

I can't download Blackberry App World Support after I wipe my Blackberry Bold 9700. It appears the word says that we detect that cokkies have been disable in your brower.  Please enable cookies in order to continue. 

and this words always appear Sorry, your session has expired. Please close all of your browser windows and then return to the welcome page to start again.   I don't know why these words show on my Blackberry which the former time they never happen this matter.   I am very crazy about Blackberry and I intend that next time I shall not buy Blackberry again.

Who can solve these problem?  Don't ask only money to pay for your application you should take care service to clients too.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: I can't download Blackberry App World Support after wipe App

Hey suradejaui,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

First go into the Browser options and select the option to Accept Cookies, then try clearing the Browser cache by going to Browser, Menu, Options, Clear Cache and then reboot your BlackBerry® smatphone by pulling the battery.

When the BlackBerry® Bold™ 9700 smartphone powers back up go to the browser and visit www.blackBerry.com/appworld and try downloading and installing BlackBerry App World™ storefront.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: 3 Networkl

Re: I can't download Blackberry App World Support after wipe App

I had the exact problem and did what was suggested above now my phone is not re-booting.......it only reaches 75% and no further.....................HELP!!!!!!