Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: I can't input Thai language. How can I upgrade and choose OS for my BB9900?

Hi niranaja

Nice Research,Yes this OS pack might also work but if you want both Thai and Italian language download the All language pack , Multilanguage pack will not serve your need .But always the best way to know is try it first.So please Go ahead and post back with positive results. 

Good Luck.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
niranaja
My Device: BB9900

Hi Prince, I installed OS v7.1.0.1646.I have input Thai and Italian.Thank you so much for solution and information.I think so you're almost enough with my question.I'm sorry.:smileyembarrassed: but I'm still wondering about this patch BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.1.0.2108 (All Languages) if RIM posted it's all languages why inside don't have all languges. :Wacko:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi niranaja

Great finally you are able to get Thai as well as Italian language support on your device :smileyvery-happy: Also no need to be Sorry about asking a question, Those Forums are meant for this purpose only ,here we users can share our experince and problems.If you ever feel any problem you can post back .

Regarding languages availability ,As I said RIM pass those Device Software to their Carriers and it is upon Carriers to decide  which language they will keep or remove from the OS pack they release to they Customers,In that way if you Choose an OS pack from any North American or South American Carrier it may not support those East Asian Language. Regarding your Confussion over v7.1.0.2108 (All Languages) , Applications: 7.1.0.746 ,So have you tried this OS Pack ? I hope it will contained both of those languages you mentioned. 

KB05305 : Localization support for BlackBerry Smartphones.

Let us know if you have any query.:smileyvery-happy:

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
niranaja
My Device: BB9900

Hi Prince, I didn't install this OS v7.1.0.2108 (All Languages) , Applications: 7.1.0.746 because this os pack I saw on Thailand Carriers, from my experience I didn't found italian language from this site but I found Thai and Italian language on 3 indonesia from Asia and AT&T from Noth America. for now I feel really clear all of my questions.Thank you. :Clap:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi niranaja

As you had Installed OS  7.1.0.523 ( All Language )  from Indosat ,run that for a few month then search Indosat again if they release 7.1.0.746  you can try updating your OS bundle agian .I think you also understand by now that we need to scratch those OS pack to know if they contain those all languages,I agree that their are few Carriers as you mentioned which will also allow all those Languages, I suggested you Indosat because I had also tried a few Carriers and from them I prefer this Carrier Site for all Languages. But still I think v7.1.0.2108 (All Languages) , Applications: 7.1.0.746 from AIS Thailand will also contain those Languages .

But anyway I am Happy that your problem has been resolved ,So now enjoy your BlackBerry Bold 9900:smileyvery-happy:

Cheers !

Prince

Please use plain text.