Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
triny2001
My Device: Bold 9900

I cant use my earphones/headset option!!!

For the past few days, i have tried to listen to my music through my ear phones but whenever i select 'activate headset' option from the menu, my phone starts rapidly switching from headset to speakerphone. It changes so fast to the extent that i cant actually listen to the song.

Then only today, i clicked 'activate headset' and it changed from headset to speakerphone then the song automatically paused. This happened constantly.

The speakerphone and handset works properly. Its just the headset option which i have problems with.

I have tried un-pluging and plugging in my earphones at different speeds. Nothing has worked. Please help me!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jsifuentes
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9900

Re: I cant use my earphones/headset option!!!

Hi Triny2001, 

You Blackberry should be able to detect the headset as soon as its plugged in.  When you plug in your headset you should see a small window pop up with a pic of a headset and volume bar.  Check the headset jack to make sure there is nothing stuck inside, maybe it isnt allowing the headset to be detecting correctly. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
triny2001
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: I cant use my earphones/headset option!!!

That's not coming up either. nothing is stuck inside either.

Please use plain text.