Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
etreby
My Device: Bold 9780

I need an expert Please Help

[ Edited ]

Hi

i bought this 9700 device one year ago from another country when i buy it the shop told me it's unlocked and i even tried the SIM CARD OPTION there WITH MEPD i found that all security is disabled so it's suppose to be unlocked when i get back to my home country and put my phone SIM i tried to activate the black berry service and it's not working i tried every thing flushing factory reset software 5, 6, 7 hypred and still the black berry service won't work every thing else work except the BISany one can tell me a solution . and BTW i have this weird thing when i flush or install any OS i still have Vodafone as a background with any OSi install even if i wipe or factory reset the phone can any one help me with this Please help

i uploaded the log file with debug level

http://www.itinvent.info/eventLog_120126.txt

JSanders
Solutions: 6,028
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: I need an expert Please Help

1. The device start up logo screen won't change regardless of unlocking or operating system you install. It will remain the same.
  2. Have you asked your mobile provider WHY the BIS won't work or connect? Has the device PIN not been released from a previously registered carrier, do you know? As your mobile provider to escalate this to RIM level tech support.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
etreby

[ Edited ]

i asked my service provider many times and they don't know they just want to push the problem a way from there side telling me put the sim in another mobile and test i tell them it's work the problem is not the sim i need to know why it's not working they tell me we don't know

JSanders
Solutions: 6,028
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Ask Etisalat to ESCALATE the issue to RIM level tech support.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
etreby

i already asked Vodafone etisalat and mobinil and they tell me if you didn't buy it from us we are not responsible for that