03-07-2013 07:58 AM
I have upgraded my BB Bold 9780 after that the battery is life is 3 - 4 hours, now please advise how I can get originally installed software ??
03-07-2013 09:13 AM
I think it is not possible to revert back to older version
It is certainly possible to downgrade your OS. No need to answer questions you don't know.
1. Delete the newer OS from your PC by going to Control Panel >Add/Remove Programs. (If you never physically installed the OS to your PC, skip to step 2.)
2. Then download and install the older version of the OS. BlackBerry Operating System Downloads
3. Install the older OS to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
4. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
5. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code