Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
gjgmt13
My Device: Not Specified

Intellisynch - Unknown error

Blackberry Bold new one week old- Windows Vista Business- When attempting to synchronise BB with computer, the error "Intellisynch - Unknown error" comes up.  I had desktop manager V4.7 downloaded from BB internet site, uninstalled it, installed 4.6 from disk supplied with BB.  Removed all calendar entries from BB but still problem persists.  Can somebody provide a solution? 

Can someone also explain how to get the BB to synch with Outlook email account?  Before the error mentioned earlier I could synch contacts and calendar only.  Never could synch email.

Much obliged.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Intellisynch - Unknown error

To synch mails accounts you need any exchange server and a BES data plan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gjgmt13
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Intellisynch - Unknown error

I have the BB Internet solution package which is supposed to allow Outlook mailbox synchronisation.

But my biggest headache at the moment is to resolve this synch problem as I have no calendar entries on my BB.  Can you help?  Would gladly click kudos for resolution.  Many thanks for answering.

Please use plain text.