Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
tps55atl
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Internet email on Blackberry locked - email is fine

I received a message yesterday that I needed to confirm my password in the email settings on my Blackberry Bold 9700 to continue to stay synced to my internet email.  When I went in to the settings and typed my internet email password it did not accept it and kept telling me to check it again.  I finally got locked out and now the 24 hour mark is past but I still cannot get it to take.  My email is still arriving on my computer so I am not locked out on my email.  I just cannot sync my blackberry to receive my internet email.  How do I get it to accept what my email password is or reset it again so that it is in sync?  

Any help will be appreciated!!  

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Internet email on Blackberry locked - email is fine

Hi tps55atl,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Can you please verify that you are still able to sign into your webmail account from a computer? What type of email account are you using? If you are using an email account with two step validation, such as Yahoo!® or Gmail®, you may need to unlock the CAPTCHA in order to validate the account.

This KB article should provide more information on unlocking CAPTCHA. "Unable to integrate or validate a Google Mail account with BlackBerry Internet Service" http://bbry.lv/Irv1To

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.