Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

nitz187
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: MTN

Internet fails to play or download media

Hi all
I have a blackberry 9700 with BIS which I've jus upgraded the software from OS5 to OS6, I'm having a problem opening and downloading any music and videos from the internet, I can browse through perfect but when I try to save it takes forever to download 1 percent and then says failed, I previously had this problem with the OS5 software aswell, it used to work fine when I first got the phone but recently started failing to download so I upgraded to OS6 and the problem is still the same, there is nothing wrong with my memory card as I've tried with another memory card and the problem still continues......Pleassssssse Help me ??????
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Internet fails to play or download media

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Recently, there have been many many posts from your region about this exact problem. Some have escalated with their carrier and been told that it's a network overload situation, but there are conflicting reports as to if it is the carrier network or the RIM infrastructure that is overloaded.

In any event, the best way for formal attention to be given to this is by lodging formal support tickets via your formal support channel -- which you do by ringing up your mobile service provider.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Tyriq
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Internet fails to play or download media

My Torch 9800 is doing the same earlier on in the year I sent it for a software upgrade and it downloaded but now it is doing the same again
Please use plain text.