Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile
Accepted Solution

Internet on Bold with Tmobile USA

Today after fight with a tmobile customer service for more than 2 hours ( one hour in conference con Rim ) i already solve the problem with internet, i  need to pay 10 dollars more for month with tmobile and for this they add me Blackberry Entrerprise Server, so, when you have installed this on your bold, they will put the Blackberry Internet on your phone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Internet on Bold with Tmobile USA

You should be ok with only BIS service on Tmo IF you only have POP/IMAP accounts. If you are a BES user, then you would need a BES account with Tmo.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Visitor
guntherberry76
My Device: Not Specified

i have the same problem like u what u recommendme to do?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton

Yes of course, call Tmobile and change your BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) to BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) to your data plan, so when you made the change, you have Blackberry Browser on your phone.

If you found that I've been helpful please consider giving me kudos

Please remember to resolve your thread by placing a checkmark in the green box that contained your answer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pspgold

I called t mobile if your linked to a an entertprise server they will change your service. I"M NOT  Then they told me that after talking to RIM THEY TOLD ME THAT my Bold is really a CURVE THE PIN DOES NOT MATCH THE BOLD ALTHOUGHT  IS IN IT AND ON THE BOX I"ve tried to down load unite like suggessted that won't even load on my computer connection/server issue at the end. TMOBILE TOLD ME I CAN PAY TO CALL BLACK BERRY AND HAVE THEM HELP ME.  I DOWN LOADED OPERA BUT THAT'S SO SLOW AND REALLY DOESN'T DO IT ...... NOT SO HAPPY WITH THIS CONSIDERING RUNNING OVER THIS VERY EXPENSIVE BLACKBERRY THAT I CANT REALLY GET EDGE OR ANY 3G OR JUST GOING BACK TO THE 8320 OR MAYBE BETTER YET BACK TO A SLOWER WINDOWS BASED WORKING PDA .....HELP I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR WEEKS....BUT I DO SEE WHY PEOPLE GET OBSSEDED WITH THIER BB'S
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton

The only problem is they dont offer the internet browser because they dont have the exactly service books to the Blackberry Bold, but you can put the service books used by the Blackberry 8320 and you have internet browser on your new Blackberry Bold.

Here is the exact way to do it, follow this link, read first and just do it.

If you need some information, please post it.

Really works, after do it, you have internet browser on your bold.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/howto-get-all-features-wap-browser-mms-working-t-mobile-usa-unlocke...

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pspgold

THANKS I SAW THIS BUT IM WAS AFRAID THAT ID BLOW UP MY BOLD TMOBILE NEVER CONTACTED BB THEY ARE ON THE PHONE W/TMOBILE AND MY BOLD IS REALLY A BOLD.....TMO IS STILL TRYING TO HELP YOUR SOLUTION WILL BE TRIED NEXT BUT i WIPE THE SYSYEM WITH THE WAY IM GOING WITH THIS

THANKS PAM

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton

I have my bold with tmobile and i make this, and the bold is working perfect.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pspgold

trying but already stuck here Im just so unfamiliar with the bb its frustrating only on step 2

to pc and open CrackUtil. Select the File Manipulation Tab, then Retrieve File Listing. Scroll down until

i cant even find the file....

thnx

Please use plain text.