Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
gentlestitches
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: Dodo

Internet settings

I have a blackberry 9000 which allows me to have home wifi and mobile phone with Dodo.

Dodo also has internet Ig which I cant use yet because I dont know how to set it up.

Dodo advised me to get the information from Blackberry. Does ayone have this information 

or know where I can obtain it.

Thank you.

Sharon.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Internet settings

Everything you need to manage your Mobile Network connection and your home Wi-Fi connection can be found under Manage Connections on your phone's homescreen.

If you need more specific information, just post back and we'll take it from there.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
jesusarias81
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi, 

I have a Blackberry Bold 9900 and I'm trying to use the BBM on a wifi connection and on network connection and it won't work, everything else works wassap, internet, games, everything, except for the BBM. Any ideas on why this could be?

Thanks!

Jesus 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gentlestitches

Thank you for responding. I did what you suggested and it looked like it would work but all that happened was that a telstra screen with requesting... has been displayed for the past hour. Most dissapointing. I have a small business and would like to be able to check on it while I am away from home.

Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you.

Sharon.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gentlestitches

Thank you.

I have put in the required data and I get a telstra screen with "requesting" at the bottom. On the top it has 3g. I think I must be almost here. The phone and wifi work well and I would really like to access 3g. (particularly as it is in my plan)

Sharon.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gentlestitches

Thank you for responding. I did what you suggested and it looked like it would work but all that happened was that a telstra screen with requesting... has been displayed for the past hour. Most dissapointing. I have a small business and would like to be able to check on it while I am away from home.
Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you.
Sharon.
Please use plain text.