Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
saroshkhatib
My Device: Bold 5

Is so frustrating .... Just bought a new BB Bold 5..... God help if your phone doesn't fucntion properly

Hi,

I recently bought a BB Bold 5.... On the 17th day it started giving problems and used to just hang and some keys wouldn't work....

GOD HELP people like me.... because there is no customer support........ Frustrating....

RIM .... is the biggest hurdle.... They dont revert to mails........ Surely a good way to loose loyal customers ... No wonder Blackberry is facing challenges............

Finally , I had to go to the RIM support centre and after 15 days get my phone back .... and guess what... after 2 weeks the same challenge>>>>phones again giving the same problems...

So friends forget your business emails and customer support...... all you can do is pray to GOD or get an Iphone or Galaxy

Sarosh

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Is so frustrating .... Just bought a new BB Bold 5..... God help if your phone doesn't fucntion properly

Contacting BlackBerry for support is not your first step to take if you encounter issues with your phone, contacting your carrier is. BlackBerry has contracted your carrier to support you. In the event your carrier cannot resolve the issue, they're to escalate your issue to BlackBerry support at no cost to you. Just as you would take your car to the local dealer instead of the manufacturer's factory for support, call your carrier for assistance.

To say that BlackBerry does not support its products is neither accurate nor fair. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
saroshkhatib
My Device: Bold 5

Re: Is so frustrating .... Just bought a new BB Bold 5..... God help if your phone doesn't fucntion properly

Hi Bill,

Appreciate your comments. But the challenge is that with great difficulty one reaches the carrier and they behave like they are doing you a favour. Hence this frustration. It is a moment of truth ..
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Others have voiced displeasure with dealing with their carriers. Keep in mind that we're quite knowledgeable in these forums and we love helping out. Feel free to post any issues you have and we'll see what we can do to get you rolling again. (We deal with phone issues. You're on your own with any personal issues you have.)

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.