Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Nadia27
My Device: Blackberry 9780
My Carrier: o2

Issues with Blackberry Phone

Dear sir/ Madam

I brought a Blackberry 9780 Bold in February and since March the Blackberry App world DOES NOT WORK!!!

I have asked my service provider as well as the shop I have brought the blackberry phone from and ABSOULTLY NOONE IS WILLING TO HELP!!!!!!!.

Even so I have tried all the solutions suggested by users who have experienced similar issues and nothing works.

Not only this but I brought the blackberry to also use word and the power point app as I can use this software to carry out some last minute work when I do not have my laptop, this has also stopped working and again no one can help me

I have a very busy/hectic lifestyle to mess about with all that is wrong with the blackberry phone; I was sold this phone on the basis of its reliability and convenience, from my point of view this phone is anything but.

I absolutely disgusted by the blackberry phone and service that comes with it!!!.

Please can someone help me or provide me some contact names and numbers so I can escalate my concerns.

Many thanks

Nadia

Please use plain text.