Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
newb1
My Device: Bold 9900

JVM Error 545

Hi!
1 hour ago my blackberry rebooted, but when it hits like 75 procent i got a jvm error 545. when is reset the same thing appears. how can i fix this, without deleting anything, photo's music blackberrymessenger contacts apps.

Sorry for my bad english. if you have any problems with your bold 9900 or other devices, i can may help you..

Wow, my english s*cks.

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: JVM Error 545

Plug your phone into your PC and open BlackBerry Desktop Software.  The only way you're going to fix this problem is to have your phone connect to BDS.  That way, you'll be able to reload the OS or even load a newer, more stable OS.  If your phone doesn't connect, you'll have to take it back to Vodafone for replacement.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
newb1
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: JVM Error 545

Do you mean with load a new, more stable os, like updating it ? & will i lose all my things like photo's bmm contact's internet favorites. if i lose it, can i make a back up (i already have one but i didn't sync in with BDS) before the reload of new software. hopefully i can update my phone with no problems