Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

tovamonkey
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: tesco

JVM error 505??

blackberry bold 9900---i updated my os, it took forever to download and when it was done it as frozen on lock screen, so i decided to do a battery pull. when it loaded the screen went white and it says jvm error 505 and a reset button. my touchscreen doesnt work and it wont let me click on the reset button manually either. when i connect my blackberry to blackberry desktop to try and reset the os it doesnt show up that its plugged in. ive tried many different plugs!!! please help! need my phone!!!!! 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: JVM error 505??

You'll have to reload your OS with BlackBerry Desktop Software. If you can't get your phone to be recognized by the software, look at this:

www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10144

Let us know if that helps you. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
tovamonkey
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: tesco

ive tried that and nothing happens. the computer itself doesnt show that the phone is plugged in but it makes the noise to show that it knows something is plugged in?? any other ways?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

That's the only solution I've got.

Anyone else?  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.