Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

henrii
My Device: Bold 9900

Lagging

Right, I've had my 9900 since christmas and I have to say I have never regretted buying a phone so much. All it does is lag and freeze and then lose all its signal and not get it back and then lag some more. Now, 9 months later, it's just finished itself. I woke up this morning to find that I cant type on it, which is stopping me entering my password and gnerally doing anything on my phone. Infact, it's typing for itself whilst I try to enter my password. This is strange because the screen still fades out whilst these letters are coming up by themselves. I have no idea what to do as this has just made my phone totally unusable.

Get an iPhone, even the original iPhone without internet and would lag the moment you touched it was a million times better than this.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Lagging

A simple battery pull should correct your problem.  Remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.  (By the way, you can't do a battery pull on an iPhone if it runs in to problems.)

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.