Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

ayute
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Led notification not working for coverage and when messages are received.

The problem is that upon receiving any messages or even for coverage, my led does not blink, however when I do a battery pull, the red light comes on, so I know it still works. The problem started when I installed the app "advance os and led" ( an app that controls the colour of led for different messages) after about a week using the app where everything was working fine, I would start to get messages where there was no led response, after playing around inside the app, and trying to test the led controls, there was still no response, I uninstalled the app, and did a restart, now the default led controls were working, but only for a day, then they did the same thing, no response from messages. I went into notification and toggled, e.g. text message and I have it set to vibrate, and the led on red, when I press "try it" the phone vibrates but still no led. Im lost. 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Led notification not working for coverage and when messages are received.

Hey ,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

What version of BlackBerry Device software are you running?  Type myver in a message and hit the spacebar to get this information.

Did you install any other applications instead of advance os and led?  When you do the battery reset do you receive any error messages?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.